Solutions for Retirement Plan Advisors
Taking Fiduciary Standards to a Whole New Level
As part of your partnership with PAG, you will gain full access to Standard of (k)are™, the first CRM software that allows you full transparency into your retirement plan services. With benefits for the advisor, plan sponsor and participant, the software is one-of-a-kind — providing you the accessibility and transparency you need to be the plan advisor you are.
Jeff Mutchler, Wealth Strategies & Management
Operations Made Easy
Private Advisor Group understands that activities around providing services to retirement plan clients are robust. We are committed to ensuring these activities correlate to improved efficiency, profitability and success for our retirement plan advisors. Some of the operational support benefits are:
- Business Consulting: A dedicated team of business consultants through LPL Retirement Partner Consulting Group will work to ensure our retirement plan advisors have access to leverage their services to help:
- Uncover areas of opportunity to accelerate growth
- Gain actionable practice management insights
- Distinguish your practice through advanced tools and resources
- Connect and partner with advisors
- Stay abreast of changing regulations and industry trends
- Realize economic efficiencies through leveraging the scale of LPL
- Unparalleled Tool Suite: Worksite Financial Solutions is a revolutionary, beginning-to-end solution that helps employees pursue their lifelong financial goals. Unlike many programs, Worksite Financial Solutions is based on delivering tailored workplace education, supported by Private Advisor Group advisors who are fully committed to providing holistic advice to each employee. Along with the customized guidance, employees of the Plan can access a comprehensive suite of online tools delivering knowledge they can implement right away.
- Educational Opportunities: Your retirement plan business provides you with credits towards attending a number of must attend events with peers that conduct the same business that you do. Some of the conferences you may be eligible to attend include:
- Retirement Partners Annual Conference — An annual conference for retirement plan advisors brings together leading minds from within the industry, provides a forum for you to exchange ideas with peers from around the country, and offers comprehensive, educational workshops designed to help you drive business growth in challenging, changing times.
- Retirement Partners Symposiums — Learn more about new retirement-plan-focused initiatives at LPL, gain insights from industry experts, and spend valuable time networking with peers and discussing best practices.
- Retirement Partners Participant Advice Leadership Forum — In a roundtable discussion, attendees will share and discuss their collective experiences with Participant Advice Solution, helping to elevate the platform. They’ll leave with tools and insight to grow this aspect of their practices.
The Centre for Fiduciary Excellence, LLC, has certified Private Advisor Group for the provision of fiduciary Investment Support Services in adherence with a standard of excellence. Private Advisor Group (PAG) is among the first organizations globally to successfully complete this type of independent certification process. The Prudent Practices for Investment Support Services are part of the Prudent Practices for Investment Fiduciaries series of standards published by fi360 Inc. (fi360).