Private Advisor Group has formed a new Advisor Council to provide expertise and business insight towards the firm’s vision, strategy, future innovation and risk management. The council will participate in regular meetings, pilot programs and special projects working alongside the CEO and leadership team. The Advisor Council is a “key pillar to our commitment to having the advisor voice be the heart of everything we do,” states RJ Moore, CEO of Private Advisor Group.
Each council member has demonstrated leadership and passion for advancing the financial advice profession. Comprised of varying degrees of experience with diverse skillsets and practices, members have committed to a two-year term. Congratulations to:
- Zach Bromley – Broadway Graham Wealth Partners
- Susan Wilkinson – Wilkinson Wealth Management & Investment Advisory Services, LLC
- Ener Almanza – Greene Wealth Management
- Jimmy Dy – Main Street Wealth Management
- Bill Rabbitt* – WP Financial
- Stephanie McCullough* – American Financial Management Group
Learn more about the council members and see member bios by visiting privateadvisorgroup.com.
*These individuals are solely an investment advisor representative of Private Advisor Group and not affiliated with LPL Financial.