Private Advisor Group Annual Notice: Summary of Material Changes
Private Advisor Group, LLC’s Form ADV Part 2A (“Brochure”) dated October 14, 2022 contains the following material changes to the Brochure since its last annual update filed on April 19, 2022:
- In July 2022, the Registrant entered into a settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) with respect to mutual fund share class purchases and disclosures. Please see Item 9 of this Brochure for a detailed summary, including a link to the SEC Order.
- Item 4 of this Brochure was updated to:
- Enhance disclosures regarding conflicts of interest to consider in connection with the selection of mutual funds and a specific transaction cost commonly known as ticket charge or ticket fee associated with each mutual fund transaction as well as its settlement with the SEC.
- Reference WealthSuite by Private Advisor Group, a new proprietary wrap fee program operated by Registrant.
- Direct clients to the Registrant’s wrap fee brochure for the various wrap fee programs sponsored by Registrant which provide further details regarding the custodians available through Registrant’s wrap fee programs.
- Clarify the non-wrap fee advisory services available through the Registrant.
- Item 6 of this Brochure was updated to provide additional details regarding Registrant’s portfolio manager selection and evaluation processes.
- While not material, the Registrant also made additional updates throughout this Brochure to enhance readability for clients.
Complete copies of Private Advisor Group, LLC’s Form CRS – Customer Relationship Summary, Part 2A Brochure, Part 2A – WealthSuite Wrap Fee Program Brochure, Part 2A – Brochure, Appendix For IAR-managed, Custodian Programs and other wrap accounts, and Privacy Notice are available below (complete disclosure package). If you have any questions about this summary or about the contents of the brochures, please contact us at (973) 538-7010 or RIAcompliance@PrivateAdvisorGroup.com.
- Customer Relationship Summary (CRS)
- Investment Advisory Agreement
- Part 2A Brochure
- Part 2A Brochure Appendix – Wrap Brochure
- Part 2A Brochure Appendix – WealthSuite Wrap Free Program Brochure
- Privacy Notice
Please click through below for disclosures on specific investment programs used by Investment Advisor Representatives of Private Advisor Group:
- Advisor Capital Management
- Asset Dedication
- Asset Mark
- Beacon Capital Management
- Brinker Capital Investments – formed by the joining of Brinker Capital Inc and CLS Investments
- BTS Asset Management
- City National Rochdale
- Churchill Management Group
- Eaton Vance
- Envestnet Inc (ADV Part 2A)
- Envestnet Inc (Wrap Fee Brochure)
- Eqis Capital (Wrap Fee)
- Ethic Inc
- Flexible Plan Investments
- Formula Folio Investments LLC
- Horter Investment Management
- Independence Square
- Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management (LTAM)
- Lockwood Advisors
- Manning & Napier
- Orion Portfolio Solutions (formerly FTJ)
- Parametric Portfolio Association
- PMA Asset Management (formerly Miles Capital)
- Russell Investments
- SEM Wealth Management
- The Haverford Trust Company
- The Pacific Financial Group (TPFG)
RIA Platform Agreements
Click below for access to the most current version of LPL independent investment advisor account agreements.
- Account Packet – Manager Access Select
- Account Packet – Model Wealth Portfolios (MWP)
- Account Packet – Optimum Market Portfolios (OMP)
- Account Packet – Manager Access Network (MAN) Account
- Account Packet – SWM/SWM II Account
- Account Packet – Personal Wealth Portfolios (PWP)
- Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) Account Agreement