Private Advisor Group is pleased to announce that it has added three new members to their Advisor Council to expand and broaden the expertise and business insight contributing to the firm’s vision, strategy, future innovation and risk management. Council members participate in regular meetings, pilot programs and special projects working alongside the CEO and leadership team.
“With the voice of the advisor at the heart of everything we do, this diverse group of individuals further adds to the alignment of interests across our community. Council members are committed to our mission to form meaningful relationships with financial advisors, inspire entrepreneurs to build successful independent businesses, and change the lives of everyday investors. We’re excited to put their expertise to work.”, shared RJ Moore, CEO of Private Advisor Group.
Comprised of varying degrees of experience with diverse skillsets and practices, members have committed to a two-year term. Congratulations to the three new members:
- Annie Brinckman – Capital Planning
- Harold Laudien – Mercer Wealth Management
- Brett Petersmark – Petersmark Financial Network
They will join existing Advisor Council members:
- Zach Bromley – Broadway Graham Wealth Partners
- Susan Wilkinson – Wilkinson Wealth Management & Investment Advisory Services, LLC
- Ener Almanza – Greene Wealth Management
- Jimmy Dy – Main Street Wealth Management
- Bill Rabbitt* – WP Financial
- Stephanie McCullough* – American Financial Management Group
Learn more about the council members and see member bios by visiting privateadvisorgroup.com.
*These individuals are solely an investment advisor representative of Private Advisor Group and not affiliated with LPL Financial.