By: Abby Salameh, Chief Marketing Officer
Published December 21, 2016
As we say good-bye to another year and put away our holiday décor, it is a good time to reflect on our accomplishments of the past and our goals for the future. In the hustle and bustle of every day, we can forget to take stock of all we have achieved and put some thought into how we want a new year to look. At Private Advisor Group, this is no different. We want to acknowledge all we have realized as a firm and make commitments to what we want to accomplish in 2017.
What PAG Achieved
- Transitioned 74 new independent advisors to the PAG network
- Hired Charlie Latimer to head Business Development
- Established partnership with ActiFi to enable advisors to leverage the Client Engagement Program
- Established partnership with BizEquity to allow advisors to benefit from offering business valuation services
- Held a record-setting Annual Conference at the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa with over 250 PAG advisors in attendance
- Executed a white-glove Elite Retreat at the Boca Raton Resort & Spa for our top 70 advisors
- Delivered business valuations for our top advisors through Gladstone Analytics (now Truelytics) to help them understand the value of their practice
- Audited 94 PAG offices on site to alleviate compliance burdens and provide confidence
- Launched an internship program to drive interest and youth to the industry and help our existing advisors
- Became the first Hybrid RIA to join as an FSI member and provided free membership to all of our advisors
- Built proprietary technology to allow for processing of compliance requirements and to transition advisors even quicker
What We Hope to Achieve in 2017
- Continue to recruit to an established RIA to help support independent advisors
- Evolve technology to process business and information faster and more efficiently for our advisors
- Maintain our reputation as a firm that is vigilant with our approach to compliance and risk management
- Facilitate relationships and continue to develop a community of like-minded advisors
- Offer our network of advisors the advocacy, programs and support they need to thrive and invest for their clients while maintaining their true independence
- Engage deeper with our independent advisors to support them with the DOL changes
We have enjoyed so many special moments with our network of advisors, our strategic partners and our colleagues. We are grateful for all of these relationships and look forward to an even more successful 2017.
Happy New Year!